Vopt lets you quickly defrag and pack your disk drives to maintain optimal performance and reliability. Vopt’s speed makes daily defragging both practical and desirable. Vopt also provides tools to assist you in maintaining your system, reclaiming wasted disk space, and protecting your privacy.
Vopt offers many different language choices to give you the comfort of working in your own native language.
Main window map
Vopt’s initial main display is a graphic map of the drive showing which clusters are fully used, partially used, and free (unused). After you do an analyze or defrag, the map shows which clusters contain normal files, fragmented files, fixed (immovable) files, excluded files, metafiles, system restore files, startup files, and the hiberfile.
When you click on the map after an analyze or defrag, Vopt displays a window which lists the files using that area. You can drag a file from the list and drop it into a new location on the drive. Be sure to right-click on the list for options — you can even compress, uncompress, encrypt or decrypt files from this window.
- Defrag drive – Defragments the currently selected drive.
- Analyze drive – Determines and displays what each cluster of the drive is being used for
- Cleanup – Lets you view and delete cookies, internet history, temporary files, the USN Journal, etc. Cookies you don’t want to delete (“Subscriptions”) can be entered so that you don’t lose access to your favourite web sites when using a cleanup.
- Check disk for errors – Provides more informative access to Window’s drive checking facility.
- Drive failure prediction – Checks the drives’ hardware status to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Drive performance – Provides a realistic measurement of actual drive throughput.
The tools menu provides several useful tools for viewing system information and enhancing performance.
- N.B: The activation code will be sent within 24 hours to your email for security policy