VMware Workstation Pro 15 ACTIVATOR
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers and businesses who build, test or demo software for any device, platform or cloud rely on Workstation Pro.
Workstation Pro is the best way to evaluate and test Windows 10 with your existing Windows or Linux PC. In a few simple steps you can easily install Windows 10 in a virtual machines from a disc or ISO image using the Workstation Virtual Machines Wizard. With Workstation Pro you can start taking advantage of Windows 10 latest features like Cortana the personal digital assistant, inking capabilities in the new Edge web browser, or even start building Universal Apps for Windows 10 devices. You can even ask Cortana to launch VMware Workstation right from Windows 10.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro 15:
- It can create for Microsoft Windows 10.
- Also, VMware gives powerful 3D graphics.
- And it can be ready for high-resolution displays.
- Hence, it creates a powerful virtual machine.
- Also, it can ready for the new hardware ever.
- It can also build all the networks.
- Moreover, it can take productivity to the next level.
- Also, it gives you a great interface.
- It can also save you all the work.
- Also, VMware Keygen can save you time.
- It is a software program builder.
- So, it is used for browser testing.
System Requirements for VMware Workstation Pro 15:
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM recommended
- Workstation Pro installation:
- 2 GB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to vendors recommended disk space for specific guest operating systems.
- NOTE: Workstation 12 Pro requires a 64 bit host operating system
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Ubuntu 8.04 and above
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and above
- CentOS 5.0 and above
- Oracle Linux 5.0 and above
- openSUSE 10.2 and above
- SUSE Linux 10 and above
- For Windows 7 Aero graphics support in a virtual machine
- 3GB RAM (Host PC)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz and above or AMD Athlon 4200+ and above
- NVIDIA GeForce 9900GT and above or ATI Radeon HD 2600 and above