V-RAY For Rhino 6 Pre-Activated For PC
V-Ray for Rhino is a highly accurate renderer for McNeel Rhinoceros, enabling designers to predict and present their designs with the highest level of realism and reduce the need of physical prototypes. V-Ray greatly increases Rhino's ability to handle large scenes and can be used directly within Grasshopper.
100% ORIGINAL PRODUCT
100% Authorized seller
the installation details will be sent to your email adress
✔ Trusted Seller
👍 Best service with a best Price
We deliver credentials as son as possible .This is delivered within 0- 12 hours to your PayPal email.
Refund Policy : Please note that we have a non-refundable policy, however if you require technical assistance, we will aim to help.
Features of V-Ray for Rhino 6
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after V-Ray for Rhino 6
- A very powerful and handy extension for Rhino 5 that can be used for improving the rendering process to a great degree.
- Equipped with lighting, rendering as well as shading tools which will let you get photoreal imagery and animations.
- Got a great integration with Rhino 5 which makes the workflow to be very smooth.
- Allows you to handle some of the most complex as well as lengthy scenes easily.
- Lets you take the driving seat so that you can have complete control over performing the rendering operations.
- Allows you to render almost everything and anything.
- Equipped with many different features which will let you get the best outcome for your scene.
System Requirements For V-Ray for Rhino 6
Before you start V-Ray for Rhino 6, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.