UnHackMe Pre Activated For PC
UnHackMe allows you to remove Google Search redirects, rootkits, trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keyloggers, unwanted programs, etc.
The main difference between UnHackMe and other antirootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system. UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.
What’s in the box?
- Anti-Rootkit (Google Redirecting Fixer)
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Bot
- Anti-Adware, Anti-Spyware
- Scanning of installed programs for "Potentially Unwanted Programs" (PUPs).
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware.
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers.
- Testing Windows shortcuts.
- Scanning for rootkits.
- Examining browsers search settings.
- Scanning browsers add-ons.
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings.
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on Virustotal.com.
UnHackMe uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC.
You can agree with it or not. If you find a program on the list that is OK, you can mark it as a False Positive.