Are You Ready To Learn And Start Programming With PHP In 2 Hours?
This book includes several sample codes, which have been provided to give you real-world programming experience. Go ahead and execute these codes for a better learning experience.
The author has an easy and fun style of writing that teaches you PHP in a simple, matter of fact manner while showing you the most common uses of the commands you need to get the job done. This keeps your learning pace quick and uncluttered. Besides this, you may also try variations of code because the best way to learn a programming language is by writing programs in it. We wish you a fruitful experience. Happy Coding!
If you have a working knowledge of HTML, the authors’ many style tips and practical programming advice will help you become a top-notch PHP programmer.
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF PHP
- WHAT IS PHP?
- PHP FUNCTIONS
- WHAT CAN PHP DO?
- PHP and programming of functions
- WHAT DO I NEED?
- HYPERTEXT MARKING LANGUAGE
- YOUR FIRST PAGE WITH PHP
- DEAL WITH FORMS
- Use the old code in new versions of PHP
- General installation considerations
- STYLE GUIDE FOR PHP
- CODING RULES AND PHP CODE GUIDELINES
- CODING STYLE GUIDE
- DATA CODING: A UTF-8 GUIDE FOR PHP AND MYSQL
- Get an overview of what’s possible with PHP programs
- Learn language fundamentals, including data types, variables, operators, and flow control statements
- Understand functions, strings, arrays, and objects
- Apply common web application techniques, such as form processing, data validation, session tracking, and cookies
- Interact with relational databases like MySQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Generate dynamic images, create PDF files, and parse XML files
- Learn secure scripts, error handling,
- performance tuning, and other advanced topics.
- Get a quick reference to PHP core functions and standard extensions