Photomatix Essentials 4 For PC & Mac
Have you ever photographed a high contrast scene? If so, you know that even the best exposure gives you blown out highlights, flat shadows, or both. The solution is High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing:
- Take multiple photographs at varying exposure levels (brackets)
- Merge the photos into an HDR image
- Choose a style, from natural to painterly or surreal, and adjust settings to get the look you want
Photomatix Essentials 4 Key Features:
- Merge of upto 5 bracketed photos
- HDR Tone Mapping with Details Enhancer
- HDR Tone Mapping with Contrast Optimizer
- Exposure Fusion with Fusion/Natural
- Finishing Touch (sharpening, contrast)
- Undo Tone Mapping / Fusion
- Automatic alignment of hand-held photos
- Automatic ghost removal
- Thumbnails of built-in presets
- Saving and loading of user presets
- Automatic noise reduction
New in version 4
- New Tone Mapping method designed to give realistic looking results while preserving details in highlight and shadow. It is called Contrast Optimizer and adds the ‘Balanced’ and ‘Vibrant’ Presets.
- Finishing Touch step to add Contrast or Sharpening before saving.
- Back button to return to the Adjust & Preview step and apply other settings.
- Preview checkbox in the Adjust & Preview step to toggle between the original and the image with settings applied.
- Option in Preferences to refresh the Preview continuously as slider moves (not available in Win 32-bit version).
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license
- No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
- No free tech support
- You must redeem your license key before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by HDRSoft
- Version is v4.2
- Download size is 23 MB
- Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), MacOS 10.6+