- Makes the Web safer for your kids to explore – by keeping you informed of which sites your kids are visiting, and letting you block harmful or inappropriate sites
- Helps your kids balance time spent online by scheduling screen time limits for their device usage
- Provides insights into the search terms and videos that interest your kids and flags unsafe behavior so you can discuss it with them
- Get detailed reports on what your kids are doing online, right in your Inbox or on the parent portal
Features that help you manage protection for your kids’ devices in our easy-to-use Web portal.
Let your kids explore the Web freely, with tools that help you block unsuitable websites while keeping you in the know about which sites they’re visiting.
Stay on top of how much time your kids spend on their devices. Foster healthier habits by scheduling specific times of the day or week each device can be used and how many hours a day can be spent on each device.
See the words, terms, and phrases your kids are searching for to gain insights into their interests and help protect them from inappropriate content.
Parent Mobile App10
Stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android or iOS mobile device and adjust settings when you’re on the go.
Personal Information Protection
Help your children avoid giving out personal information when online, including phone number, address, school they attend, or email address.
See a list of the YouTube videos your kids watch on their PCs or iOS devices and even view a snippet of each video, so you know when you need to talk.
Mobile App Supervision10
See which apps your kids have downloaded on their Android devices and choose which ones they can use.
Opt to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox
Helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use Web portal.
Parents can help kids take a break by locking the device, so they can re-focus, or join the family at dinner. Individual devices can be unlocked with a PIN. Parents and children can still contact each other while the device is in lock mode.
Find out when your kids attempt to visit a blocked site so that you can start a conversation about appropriate content.
Open the lines of communication by enabling your kids to send you a note from within Norton Family if they disagree with a blocked site or a house rule.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a multi-device 6-month license
- You get free updates for six months
- You get free tech support
- You must create your account before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by Norton
- Version is
- Download size is 46 MB
- Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Android 4+