Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional Lifetime License
Type variables quickly and accurately, using IntelliSense code suggestions if you get stuck. Maintain speed no matter the complexity as you navigate to any file, type, member, or symbol declaration you need. Make quick improvements to your code using light bulbs that suggest actions such as renaming a function or adding a parameter. CodeLens helps you easily find important insight such as what changes have been made to your code, the impact of those changes, and whether your method has been unit tested. See references, authors, tests, commit history, and other essential information at a glance.
Visual Studio lets you pause code execution the moment you want to inspect a bug, using the breakpoint and method you need. If you’ve taken one step too far or encountered an unexpected change, you can step back to any specific line of code–no need to restart your session or recreate your state. Get up and running quickly using templates for common application types and local Azure emulators–no need for an Azure account. You can also provision application dependencies such as Azure SQL databases and Azure Storage accounts without leaving Visual Studio. Quickly diagnose any issues using Visual Studio’s remote debugger, which attaches directly to your application.
Features of Microsoft Visual Studio 2019:
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Find and fix bugs sooner
- The entire debugging and test experience has been enhanced to help you find and address issues as early as possible. Features like Live Unit Testing, Exception Helpers, and Run to Click tighten your DevOps loop by reducing regression risks and immediately exposing the root cause of new bugs.
Build smarter apps, fast
- New features, such as live dependency validation, help drive DevOps earlier in the development process. In addition, enhancements to popular features, like code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code fixes, save you time and effort, regardless of language or platform.
Integrate with the cloud
- Built-in tools provide comprehensive integration with all of your .NET Core, Azure applications, services, Docker containers, and more. The experience is so seamless that you’ll feel like you’re working from inside an Azure datacenter.
- Directly manage your team projects hosted by any provider, including Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server, or GitHub. Or use the new Open Any Folder feature to immediately open and work with virtually any code file without a formal project or solution around it.
Deliver quality mobile apps
- With Xamarin’s advanced debugging, profiling tools, and unit test generation features, it’s faster and easier than ever for you to build, connect, and tune native mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows. You can also choose to develop mobile apps with Apache Cordova or build C++ cross platform libraries.
Level up your language
Craft your ideal IDE
- Visual Studio is packed with tons of performance enhancements to the core features you use every day. You’ll also see a noticeably faster startup time, lower memory footprint, and higher degree of responsiveness throughout the entire development lifecycle.
Optimized for performance
- A brand-new workload-based installer optimizes your install to make sure you have everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Deliver software faster
- Together with Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server, seamlessly deliver software to any targeted platform. Extend DevOps processes to SQL Server through Redgate integration and safely automate database deployments from Visual Studio. Xamarin Test Recorder, together with Xamarin test cloud let you test on thousands of physical devices right from within the IDE.
Stay ahead of the curve
- Enjoy complementary access to training from top partners, including Pluralsight and Opsgility, for Enterprise and Professional customers. You’ll also get access to software licenses from select partners, such as Parallels and SyncFusion.
System Requirements for Microsoft Visual Studio 2019:
Before you install Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10 version 1703 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Windows Server 2008, SP2/2008 R2, SP1/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016/2019
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB (8 GB Recommended) of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 to 50 GB MB of free space required. SSD Preferred.
- Processor:Intel Pentium Quad Core 1.8 Ghz or Higher.