Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 32/64 Bit Activator
Office 2019 delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content in less time. In PowerPoint 2019, you can create cinematic presentations with new features like Morph and Zoom. And improved inking features across the apps in Windows like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects allow you to naturally create documents. Word 2019 and Outlook 2019 help you focus on what matters most. Learning Tools, like reading Aloud and Text Spacing, make it easier to engage with your content. Focus Mode blocks out distractions and puts your content front and centre. And Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way so you can get straight to taking care of business. For a longer list of the new features in Office 2019
Features of Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus November 2019:
Add visual impact
- Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
- Translator button, and one word in English and its translation in French
Break the language barrier
- Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
- Word document that includes a LaTex equation
LaTeX equation support
- You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
- PowerPoint slide showing planets aligned
Add motion with Morph
- Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
- A summary view of all slides in a presentation. 3 are selected.
Find what you’re looking for with Zoom
- Zoom takes you from one slide to another, in any order you like. Skip ahead or revisit slides without interrupting the flow of your presentation.
- Hand holding and clicking the top of a pen next to a laptop screen showing a slideshow
Run a slide show with your digital pen *
- Use your Surface pen, or any other pen with a Bluetooth button, to advance your slides.
Requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- A spreadsheet showing how to use IFS to calculate student grades
- TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more. Let Excel do the work so you don’t have to.
- Convert ink to shapes, write out complex math problems, highlight text, and more. Use a finger or a pen. A mouse works too!
- Database with a pie chart in the centre of the screen
Visualize your data with new charts
- Choose from 11 new charts, including line, column, and bar charts. Match fields to chart dimensions and preview your changes instantly.
- Data type list with Large Number highlighted
Large Number data type
- The Large Number data type stores a non-monetary, numeric value and is compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC. This data type efficiently calculates large numbers.
Project plan with a dropdown containing tasks
- Forget about memorizing the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, select a cell in either the Predecessors or Successors columns to see a list of all the tasks in your project.
Timeline with task names and dates
- Label your timeline bars with task names and dates to quickly communicate project plans and work in progress.
Kick-start your diagrams
- The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
- Two different web page layouts; one for PC and one for mobile
Bring ideas to life
- New Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity design sketch to present ideas before the actual design process begins.
- Computer screen with a document on the left and Accessibility visual with a checkmark on the right
One-click fixes for accessibility issues
- The Accessibility Checker is better than ever with updated support for international standards and handy recommendations to make your documents more accessible.
Ease of Access options with Sound Scheme highlighted
- Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Audio cues are part of sound effects, which you can find in Options > Ease of Access.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (Most Updated Version)
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM for 64bit 2 GB RAM for 32bit.
- Hard drive space: 3.5 GB free hard disk required
How to Install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus November 2019
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the program.