HDR Projects 5 For PC & Mac
The latest evolutionary stage of HDR technology Capture the entire spectrum of light information. Whoever has witnessed HDR images but once will often find normal photos rather dull.
HDR projects 5 is directed at photographers not content with everyday photography and those who want to distance themselves from the mainstream. HDR projects 5 reduces the amount of time on set and provides new and innovative possibilities for transforming your photographs into brilliant works of art—all this while choosing from an intelligently adaptive tool-set part of an efficient and transparent workflow.
The first choice for photographers who are up-to-date
The leader in HDR technology has taken things to the next level. For the first time an HDR program has been equipped with Smart Detail Enhancement (SDE). This intelligent detailing function utilizes multiple algorithms and tone mapping procedures all sharing one common characteristic: They are capable of recognizing noise and other interferences within an image. It is exactly this noise information that the detail enhancement – the real HDR process – proceeds to remove. In other words, the only image information undergoing enhancement is that which has earned it. Messy HDR photographs are now a thing of the past!
HDR Projects 5 Standard Highlights:
– Smart Detail Enhancement
– Composing Function with up to 4 Layers
– 4K-Assisted Program Interface
– Sensitive Selective Painting tool
– Ultra-HDR Technology
– Selective Editing for Post-Processing Effects
– Image Cropping with 71 templates
– Plug-ins for Adobe® Photoshop CS6 and later, Elements versions later than 11
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 2-computer lifetime license, for commercial or noncommercial use
- No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
- No free tech support
- You must redeem your license key before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by FRANZIS
- Version is v5.52
- Download size is 22 - 33 MB
- Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OS 10.7+