In addition to interactive flowcharting (text-to-flowchart as you type), Flowchart also has two other tools for creating flowcharts:
* Flowchart Wizard – with the Flowchart Wizard, you pre-layout plain text on the Excel spreadsheet in the approximate location that you want the shapes to be placed. The Wizard will import the text, parse it to determine shape types, then generate a flowchart to match the layout based on whether you’ve chosen a top-to-bottom or left-to-right flow. It can also link the shape content to the original cell, so you can create flowcharts that update dynamically based on content from other sheets.
* The Add Shapes and Add Connectors task panes – these task panes (Excel side panels) let you add individual shapes and arrows, which is useful for more complex layouts and editing existing flowcharts.
FlowBreeze has many other features for automating flowcharting as well:
* Generate Org Charts from a list of employees and supervisors.
* Design custom cross functional (swim lane) templates.
* 84 built-in shape styles and 21 built-in arrow styles.
* 124 available symbols, including flowchart symbols, block arrows, callouts and more.
* Export flow charts as 5 picture formats (PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF).
* Embed editable flowcharts directly into Word or PowerPoint.
* Automatically add Start and End Terminator symbols.
* Apply formatting styles in a single click.
* Create uniformly sized shapes.
* Add straight, elbow, or curved connectors.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 2-computer lifetime license, for commercial or noncommercial use
- No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
- No free tech support
- You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by BreezeTree
- Version is v5.2
- Download size is 3.1 MB
- Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)