Exploiting Web-Based Applications Video Training Course
Take a deep dive into hacking web sites and web applications using the latest techniques.
In this course, we will teach you the top exploits including Cross-site Scripting, Cross-site Request Forgery, and more! You’ll get real-world examples including a Netflix case study along with the mitigation techniques to prevent these attacks. Build skills you can use today and are in demand by top employers.
- Learn how to exploit websites with 14 classes, 3 hours of content, and quizzes to test your skills
- Identify the most vulnerable types of websites, web-based platforms, and web technologies
- Inject malicious scripts into webpages using Cross-site-Scripting (XSS)
- Execute Code remotely using remote and Local File Inclusion
- Use Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF) to maliciously exploit a website where unauthorized commands are transmitted from a user that the website trusts
Terms and Conditions
- This is a guide
- May not be resold