Cybersecurity Fundamentals: Risks, Procedures, and Integration PDF e-Book
The core of the Internet is getting weaker as we connect ever more of our lives - phones, tablets, cars, refrigerators - to it. Meanwhile, the attacks are getting stronger.
Cybercrime is a global pandemic. Cybersecurity is mainstream today because we’ve seen the repercussions personally, professionally and financially from not keeping our corporate and customer data secure. Security isn’t an IT issue; it’s a board-level issue for organizations globally. To speak more broadly, it’s a global citizen issue. Although this topic has exploded over the last couple of years, there’s still a lack of awareness regarding many of the cybersecurity opportunities.
This guide includes multiple perspectives, including:
- Cybersecurity in the modern age
- Anatomy of a cybercrime
- How to work around the inherent flaw of cybersecurity
- 5 ways to protect your business
- Robert Herjavec’s advice for navigating cyberattacks
- The next phase of cybercrime
Stay ahead of the curve and proactively defend yourself and your organization from the latest cyberattacks.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a guide
- You must register before this offer has ended
- May not be resold