Automatically optimize system performance!
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is an optimization suite for your Windows PC. The program removes junk files, fixes system errors and maximizes the performance and stability of your computer. The three popular cleaners have been updated to support the latest browsers and now support auto-cleaning to rid your machine of browsing traces, temporary files (Java, Flash etc.) and installation leftovers.
Win10 Privacy Control and AntiSpy help guard your privacy by disabling services and system functions that may be used to send out personal information without your knowledge or consent. WinOptimizer can also effectively manage your Autostart applications, system services and processes. The tweaking module allows you to customize the look and feel of your Windows to your needs. With extensive system and hardware analysis capabilities built-in, Ashampoo WinOptimizer also keeps full track of the health and integrity of your system. Details about the status of your hard disks, disk space usage according to data formats or installed components are always just a few clicks away.
All modules have been overhauled and now work up to 50x faster compared to the predecessor. The user interface and program handling have also been completely redesigned for clarity and readability. If you’re using an SSD drive, you’ll benefit immensely from the new SSD Wizard module.
– Automatic system maintenance and protection
– Enhanced system stability and performance
– Modern, intuitive user interface
– Steady hard disk performance and system health
– Vulnerability analysis for enhanced security
– Improved system failure safety
– Effective privacy protection
– Various tools to delete, recover and share your files
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license
- You get free updates for the same major version
- No free tech support
- You must redeem your license key before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by Ashampoo
- Version is v16
- Download size is 27.7 MB
- Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)