Ashampoo Burning Studio is the proven solution to burn all types of data to CD, DVD and Blu-ray. Movie discs along with animated menus, slide shows and MP3 or audio discs are also equally easy to create.
Ashampoo Burning Studio is a powerful disc burning software for CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs. Core features include burning of files, audio and video to standard blank discs but also specialized media such as BDXL or M-Disc. The built-in disc ripping supports auto-detection of track names and audio files can easily be turned into custom audio discs complete with individually designed covers and inlays as well as playlists for easy playback. The program can also finalize discs to make them playable on older retail players.
Ashampoo Burning Studio features disc spanning that automatically spreads data across multiple volumes and avoids size constraints. This makes it incredibly easy to burn entire collections of photos, documents or songs to disc. Users of disc images will appreciate the support for ISO and CUE/BIN along with the integrated image preview during the creation and browsing of disc images. Ashampoo Burning Studio also includes backup features to save data of any file type to disc, flash drive or external hard disk. The 1-click backup tool takes care of external files, e.g. from USB sticks or tablets.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs with ease
- Extensive backup features with encryption and password support
- Backup external devices like cellphones and tablets
- Create Audio CDs and MP3/WMA discs
- Backup data to one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
- Print covers and booklets for any disc type
- Burn password-protected discs
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for commercial or noncommercial use
- No free updates; if you update the program, it may become unregistered
- No free tech support
- You must get your license key before the offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by Ashampoo
- Version is v2020
- Download size is 84.4 MB
- Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)