Arnold for Cinema 4D
Arnold for Cinema 4D is an advanced and cross-platform rendering library that has been developed by Solid Angle and it has been used by numerous prominent organizations in film, TV and animation.
Features of Arnold for Cinema 4D:
- An advanced and cross-platform rendering library that has been developed by Solid Angle.
- Used by numerous prominent organizations in film, TV and animation.
- Uses cutting edge algorithms which will make full use of computer hardware resources.
- Designed to adopt the existing pipelines easily.
- Highly optimized and physically based ‘Monte Carlo’ ray and path tracing engine.
- Provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Cinema 4D interface.
- Supports both native [articles as well as Thinking Particles.
- Equipped with Arnold Shading Network Editor which is a node-based material editor.
- Supports 3rd party plugins like X-Particles as well as Turbulence FD.
System Requirements For Arnold for Cinema 4D:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.